Dual booting messes with Windows Time

Glenn At Home GErvin at cableone.net
Tue Apr 11 03:44:56 UTC 2017

Hi,
I noticed my computer clock was hours off, in the future.
I did some research, and found the following link:
http://lifehacker.com/5742148/fix-windows-clock-issues-when-dual-booting-with-os-x
I had just boot up to Ubuntu and rebooted into Windows, and noticed the problem.
So maybe I need to check the time in Linux when I boot up with that drive.
Where in Ubuntu does one check the clock settings, to automatically check time?
I'm currently in Windows, so I can't check it, but I'm guessing that in settings there is something for the clock there.
This computer is only about a year old, so it would not be the cMos battery.
Glenn

Lenny/Glenn/N0YJV
"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."
Benjamin Franklin