how to browse apps

Burt Henry burt1iband at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:04:57 UTC 2016

check but probably it is in repos for 16.04
classic-menu indicator, maybe indicator comes first
indicator-classic-menu, but think it is the other way around.
The program I mention is less cluttered and has a couple extras, so write
me if you want a link or the package to install as I have not made a .deb
yet.

--
B. Henry

*follow me on Twitter @BurtHenry
 *connect on *GTalk or *AIM
     (this address)
*Yahoo burt1iband
&I'm on *Linkedin & *FaceBook

PVHi,
PVis here a way to browse all installed apps? When I want to do this
PVwith dash, I can browse three or four apps and orca says filter by and
PVthis is the end.
PVVinux uses some small utility, which shows apps sorted by category.
PVCan be this utility used in Ubuntu? I returned back to 16.04 classic,
PVbecause Ubuntu has the best hardware compatibility.
PVThanks,
PVPavel
PV
PV