Some icons aren't spoken by Orca

Pavel Vlček vlcekpavel93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:34:47 UTC 2016

Hi,
I installed the latest daily build of Ubuntu to my laptop. I am testing
it again and I found one small issue. Some icons in alt plus f10 panel
aren't spoken by Orca. For example. Go to messages menu. You can see
some icons and if Pidgin is installed, you can see four icons without
accessibility description.
I know that first is Thunderbird, second are contacts, thirt is new
email and the last is Pidgin, but for Ubuntu beginners, this maybe a
problem. The not spoken icons are in sound, messages etc. Is this
reported, or can it be fixed?
Thanks and sorry, English isn't my primary language.
Pavel