GRML and CHNTPW

Glenn / Lenny gervin at cableone.net
Fri Jun 10 02:22:42 UTC 2016

Hi Burt,
Actually, I spent some time with StartPage, (not Google) :), and I did not find my answer, and I did try the GRML page and I saw the link for packages, but I did not find it in there, but it seemed incomplete anyway, so I thought that I wasn't catching all the list.
That is why I reached out here.
As I had mentioned, I will not be around WIFI when I am working on it, so I may try to download the .DEB package and try installing it, or I may also burn Knoppix, as I think it would be on there.
Thanks at any rate.
Glenn

    Message: 3