accessiblity-dev ppa

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:53:35 UTC 2015

I am running ubuntu 14.04.3 and have upgraded the accessibility to the
version in this ppa.  I notice that now I have problems runnig a console
using strictly brltty.  Once unity has come up (or evne the login screen)
it will not show me things in a console unless I restart brltty.  THis
also occurs if I am in a console and something changes on the unity
desktop such as the screensaver becoming active.  THis was not happening
before I upgraded to the ppa versions.

A simple example is to shut down the computer, bring it back up and once
it gets to the login screen just try a ctrl-alt-f1 to go to the first
console.  In my case it continues to show the unity login screen. To see
teh console I have to login from memory and then restart brltty.

Tom