orca and firefox

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:45:03 UTC 2015

Could you guys confirm the version of speech dispatcher that you are using?

Orca stoped talking to me twice in a period of less than a hour and just
returned when I killed speech dispatcher and restarted everything.

I assume that this is speech dispatcher's fault, as I had the same
problem with chromevox when running it with speech dispatcher.