orca and firefox

B. Henry burt1iband at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:59:56 UTC 2015

16.2 or 16.3 I think it is, but you can build the latest development version if you want to test even newer stuff.
There are instructions on the orca website
isit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.
Once in a while something important does not work well for a few hours or even a day or two, but I've never had to downgrade to an older build for the
things I do using orca from git master in well over a year.
That being said, as far as your firefox experience at the moment if you have orca 16 you should be doing fine, and I certainly agree that there is  a
huge difference in orca with firefox comparing current versions with those from a year and a half ago.
Enjoy

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886