Libreoffice Calc 4.3.2.2 Accessibility with Orca 3.15.1Pre in Ubuntu 14.10 Mate edition?

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 06:16:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is a bug, reported and known. Due to rewriting of Calc since 4.2.g.
The only solution is switching between editsing and browsing mode
through f2 key.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu