Looking for a talking ARM image

Lenny gervin at cableone.net
Sun Jan 12 00:45:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Is there a  talking Ubuntu, or talking Arch for the ARM platform?
I have an MK802 and I tried the RPI version of Arch, but it did not come up
talking.
There is one image for it, but I haven't heard any sound out of it, it is
called
ubuntu-desktop-12.04-1-miniand.com.img.
It is running Android 4.2 on it, for Google TV, and I had a sighted family
member install TalkBack from the play store, but I get no sound out of that
either.  But we did go to a YouTube site, and then there is audio, so it's
not the device.
    Thanks for any assistance.
Glenn