A silly problem of ORCA in Ubuntu 14.04

Sunny p o kalladasunny1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:15:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,   I have installed Ubuntu 14.04 in my systom. I have some
satisfaction in screan reader. In this Liberoffice writer and calc are
very good for a blind. But a silly problem arise in firefox. While we
are pressing the appostrophy or slash key to find a link or a word
orca will not speak. Only we can hear it after pressing the escape
key. The same problem arise in a folder which contaings number of
files. we cannot hear the file name by pressing the first letter of
the file name.