trouble with 14.04

Rob Whyte fudge at thefudge.net
Fri Apr 18 00:51:52 UTC 2014

Hi,
The Super ALT S is a global keybind for Lightdm Unity or the Gnome variants.
The bug fixes were mainly targetted at the Unity interface, Gnome is
quite polished already.
There are expected differences but with some Googling or maybe wiki
sharing over this list or a wiki usually it is common to be able to
restore an expected function.

Thanks
Rob