Support for Vinux and Ubuntu Accessibility monthly subscriptions available

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 06:23:18 UTC 2014

Hello:

this is cross posted and is being posted as a for your information as requested by the Vinux Support list  to the Vinux support list and I am sorry if it is off topic for the Ubuntu Accessibility list.

My name is Gabe Vega, CEO of Commtech LLC. I am writing you all today to give you some exciting news. for a while now we have offered these features and although we have advertised them on many blind publications we never tried letting the people who could benefit the most from the information.

Commtech LLC a leading tech firm based out of Phoenix Arizona in the United States is proud to announce 2 great products we offer.

1. Vinux Accessible laptops coming out of the box talking, right to your door. offered in both a consumer and professional models based on Vinux 4.0 have a great virus free, Malware free and stable talking linux system, no hardware configuring, no installation troubles, let us do it all for you and it doesn't increase the price of the laptop. or desktop unit you may order see site for details.

2. Pay support for Vinux and Linux accessible software support. We have different tears of pricing to meet every budget, offering the most value at 19.99 basic support, 39.99 for unlimited support, 49.99 for unlimited training, and 59.99 for remote and video and visual support. see site for details.

3. and if a monthly price isn't your thing, we have great pay per incidents prices as well starting at 14.95.

so, want to know more? visit,
http://commtechusa.net

or call (888) 351-5289. internaltional +1 (602) 888-0353. for more information.
or email
info at commtechusa.net
Thanks for allowing me to bring this information to you and I hope it helps.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net