Libreoffice in Ubuntu 12.04

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Thu Sep 12 19:05:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I checked the checkbox you mentioned. But it
didn't change the behavior in the help. I nearly wonder if the text is
displayed, actually. Does someone have success with this process? or
isn't it accessible, simply?

Thanks for your help,

Sincerely,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu