Libreoffice in Ubuntu 12.04

mengualjeanphi at free.fr mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Sep 11 11:38:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to access to the help of Libreoffice from my Ubuntu 12.04 system. For that, I do F1. Then, I select the "Contents" page with arrow keys. Next, still with arrow keys in the tree, I choose "text document", "creating a text document" "browse and select".

Then, I do enter. On a Windows system, it seems the contents appears on the right part of the window and that it is possible to take off the focus there with tab and/or f6. I do not have this here. COuld someone test? I have two questions: 1. is the content displayed indeed on the screen (I cannot check myself)? and 2. how can I put there the focus and read it with Orca?

Thanks for your help

Regards