I have a real show stopper here

Burt Henry burt1iband at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:08:20 UTC 2013

All software that can be installed on Ubuntu can be installed on Vinux.
The softwarecenter is accessible, or easier for many of us is using
apt-get to install from the command line, i.e.
sudo apt-get install vnstat mutt pcmanfm
just to give a few suggestions of programs I always put on any Linux
system, OK, if it's cli-only I won't have pcmanfm, but anyway...
Write me off list if you need suggestions for programs for a given task.
You may also wish to join the Vinux list for more suggestions.

--
B. Henry
*follow me on Twitter @BurtHenry