dreams and schemes

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Mon Nov 4 01:46:49 UTC 2013

Good going, Kyle.  I want to work as well.  However, come here and try to find some kind of work, even if it's being paid to sneeze into the wind.
The person who put on here that we have to put up with a lot of prejudice and rejection.  Short of taking control of the world, I see no reasonable
solution to this in the near future.  The only thing we can do is work when we can.

I have used linux exclusively since the mid to late 1990's.  I have done such things as offered to get the systems going again in local businesses
when they fail, but they had rather lock the doors and tell the customers that the computer has failed and the managers not to let new people in.
That is a class A susser when someone right there in the store could help even if screens had to be read.

I have worked on people's computers for some time.  I have friends in the next town for whom I have done computer work and they have learned to use a
computer with linux on it and have had no real trouble with it.

Here at the McCune Center, where I live, I have helped several residents with computer problems.  I just replaced the software on the machines with
linux and all is well.  I have even helped people get things going on systems I have never seen before over the phone.

You are right.  I know that it takes a while to get up to speed on some of this new tech that you have never programmed for.  That's fine.  I'm
working on that one and it is not as complex as it seems.  It's time consuming with all the other things I have to do but I can do it.

Now, on the subject of learning new computer systems.  I have taught my girlfriend, the other friends I referred to above and some of the residents
here to work with linux systems and they like it.  They don't have any kind of real problems that are too difficult to fix.

I could not have done that if I sound rude, condescending or mean.  I hope this message doesn't come across like that.  If so, I apologize in advance.
This is just a statement of fact, not a flame.

Now, I have not used proprietary operating systems or screen access tech since the days of the Apple // family of systems on which I first learned to
do computing of any kind.  I have used linux since the mid to late 1990's and I have never looked back.  I have never used windows nor mac-osx.  I
also find that whatever I need to do on a computer is easily doable on linux.

I do not mean to brag.  I have nothing to prove and I have nobody to prove it to.  This is, as previously stated, just a statement of truth.

Yours truly:

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology