dreams and schemes

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 17:12:41 UTC 2013

hello All:

Let me give you a clue from the Employers stand point.

1. we hire Linux Support Techs. who happen to be blind.
2. Coming from a fellow blind person I got to tell you that most blind people say they want to work but really don't know what work is.
3. there is more to Linux and working on it from a business stand point than from a sitting home all day being geekie stand point.

I have watched this topic for a while and kind of wonder why this is hard to figure out. Linux Accessability is not viable simply because people are Wishy Washie, it has nothing to do with money. because we are desperately trying to give money away all the time, but the thing is people don't want to "Work" for it, they just want hand outs. and for the people who do work on it, breathe it and eat it. they are too geekie to communicate with out sounding rude, mean or condescending.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net