Anyway possible using Svox Classic TTS engine with Ubuntu?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue May 7 12:19:33 UTC 2013

Hy Kile,

Thanks your answer. I active working hungarian language related with
Espeak rules, the Espeak hungarian rules wonderful support hungarian
language.
Future for example Openmary text to speech system will be awailable with
Ubuntu? The Openmary HMM voices is very impressive, I listened only the
english voice. I no, now not have native module with Speech-dispatcher
the Open Mary text to speech system, but I think generic level possible
to using this text to speech system.
If future Openmary native will be awailable with Ubuntu, I try read the
Open Mary documentation how can possible adapting a new language HMM
voice. I little fraid during new language voice creation need some steps
with not possible doing without sighting.

Attila