A few questions concerning Ubuntu 13.04

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:09:54 UTC 2013

Hello, everyone.

I have enjoyed using fedora over the past year or so, but I just do not
have time to solve the big problems which I am having with the system.
My wife and family who use my system have run into quite a number of
issues, and it makes their experience pretty unpleasant.

I am thinking about moving back to Ubuntu, but I have a few questions:

1) Does the problem with the Compiz eZoom plugin on Unity 3D still exist
(e.g. only the desktop area si zoomed, but the panel and dash remain
unaltered)?

2) If I install GNOME Shell, will it be version 3.6 or 3.8?

I appreciate your help on this one.

Take care, everyone.