[orca-list] VINUX-SUPPORT: RE: Ubuntu Unity Desktop to go to Mir and QT

Alex Midence alex.midence at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:30:05 UTC 2013

I hadn't heard that one.  I don't know how someone would have had a case
against Apple since there was a largely accessible alternative in the form
of Windows or Windows Mobile.  All through my years growing up, Apple and
inaccessible were more or less synonymous.  I remember how pleasantly
surprised I was to learn that Apple had done such a fine job with Voiceover.
I heard that the ones that got sued were Microsoft for beefing up Narrator
and that it was a screen reader company that did it on the grounds of them
pulling an internet explorer vs netscape type thing but with screen readers
this time. I don't know if either of these is true though, so, don't quote
me.

Alex M