[orca-list] [Kde-accessibility] Ubuntu Unity Desktop to go to Mir and QT

Frederik Gladhorn frederik at gladhorn.de
Wed Jul 24 17:36:18 UTC 2013

Onsdag 24. juli 2013 12.08.32 skrev Alex Midence:
> I'll create a virtual machine and begin testing before the month is up.  Do
> I need to have something like Fedora Rawhide or Ubuntu 13.10 to test in an
> environment that will give you valuable data?

No, any reasonalbly recent linux distro should work just fine. I'd go with
something not too old so that at-spi-2 works.

You can qet Qt 5 installers here: http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases but they will not be accessible.

I guess there are more and more distribution packages showing up these days,
so hopefully that provides a convenient way to test.

Alternatively you can build from source which is somewhat time consuming.

Cheers,
Frederik