What is the best way to launch Orca in Ubuntu 13.04 or later from the LiveDVD? Thanks!

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:39:57 UTC 2013

Pete:
I'm not sure if you read my message or not.
My hardware at this time is not supported in Vinux.
It is only supported in upstream Ubuntu as of 13.04 or later releases.
What I was asking was how to get Orca up and going with Ubuntu's Live system.
When I last used Ubuntu,  back in the Gnome2.x days you would:
boot the media.
Press f5.
Hit 3 for screen reader.
Press enter.
So again my question is what is the best way to get Orca up and going
especially if using the Unity environment?
Unity is completely different, from any of the Gnome2.x days.
And I thought I'd try Ubuntu 13.04, since my MacBookPro is supported.
But 12.04 is not listed, in fact no LTS  release supports what I'm
trying to run Ubuntu on.
I use a MacBook Pro model 8,1.
For more details, please see this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MacBookPro
Scan down the page. You'll see when you enter 8,1 that no LTS release
supports the hardware thus why I can't use Vinux4. And thus my
question about how to get Orca up and going with Ubuntu desktop.

--
Sincerely,

Keith
Home Phone: