Here it is...Ubuntu Phone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:25:30 UTC 2013

I agree with this sentiment. I'd only nit pick a few points. Canonical
isn't making money at all yet, let alone with Ubuntu Phone. That being
said, accessibility needs to be built in from the get though, and it
can't wait until Canonical is profitable or making money off of Ubuntu
Phone.

I don't think Canonical is investing much in QT accessibility, but I
know there are members of the Ubuntu community working on QT
accessibility. It isn't perfect yet, but we have accessibility to some
QT apps in Ubuntu 12.04, and Unity 2D, which is accessible, was written
in QT.

I'm not sure why you're stepping back from this thread, but hopefully,
you'll continue to advocate for greater accessibility.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail