Here it is...Ubuntu Phone

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:20:40 UTC 2013

Hello Nolan,
The first article you have linked to has pings and comments disabled.
Maybe it is why your comment was rejected.
I have looked up a secretary email at the contact page of marks blog and
send my comment there in case it will be looked into.

Jonos article sounds verry exciting but really I have not been able to
find a relevant info regarding accessibility on this developing platform
so I am afraid no one cares yet. I have added my comment into the Jonos
article as well. BTW I am on Arch linux with Gnome 3.6.2 and I also have
that issue with comment section. It appears to be bouncing to the top of
iframe all the time while using arrow keys.

Thanks for the good initiative

Greetings

Peter