virtualbox in 12.04 refuses to install a guest

Milton milton at tomaatnet.nl
Fri Feb 22 19:28:12 UTC 2013

I really can't tell. Before the cd with the install of the Guest stops
spinning and a message appears that there was no bootable cd found. Now the
installation runs succesfully. Maybe it wasn't the qt-at-spi but as an end
user I cannot figure out furthermore. I am happy to look forward to try
13.04 and Orca and keeping 12.04 for daily use.
Milton