[orca-list] [ubuntu] updated a11y page

Penelope Stowe pstowe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:45:48 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Christopher Chaltain
<chaltain at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry for the cross posting, and I know those on the Orca list have
> already seen this, but I just wanted to bring the following to
> everyone's attention. Bill Dengler has taken his opinion that Vinux is
> irrelevant and not needed from the Orca list to the Ubuntu accessibility
> community wiki.

I'm not sure why anything was added about Vinux. It's unnecessary. There
was no mention of it before the revision. I am reverting the page to an
earlier version. If Bill sees this, he can feel free to contact me about
it. The wiki is not a place for opinions, especially on the front page,
regardless of what those opinions are.

I hope the Vinux folks know (and I think they should considering previous
contact), that the opinion stated does not represent the views of the
Ubuntu Accessibility Team as a whole.

~Penelope
Ubuntu Accessibility Team