I don't no why, but with gksu launched applications inaccessible my Saucy system in GNOME Shell environment

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Dec 4 08:03:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I reported the wrote issue with following report in Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/at-spi2-core/+bug/1257623

If anybody would like marking this bug affecting he too, please open
following link, default the Yes radiobutton selected, only need
activating the change button in the form field:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/at-spi2-core/+bug/1257623/+affectsmetoo

My testing partition I upgraded with Ubuntu 14.04 development release,
this problem reproducable unfortunately in Ubuntu 14.04 too.

Attila