how good will be the gnome shell edition of Ubuntu 13.04?

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:11:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

When I used a daily build of Ubuntu GNOME 13.04, from 2 days ago, I
found that wireless signal strength and battery status were accessible.
  In my Opensuse installation, which has GNOME Shell 3.6, signal
strength is not read, unless I use the fallback mode, but, Suse still
has Orca 3.6.3, whereas Ubuntu 13.04 has Orca 3.8, and associated
accessibility infrastructure.

Best Regards,

D.  A.  H.