installing 2012.10

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:36:11 UTC 2012

I'm not sure that Orca is working properly on 12.10's login screen. I
could drop it into VirtualBox, but I'll need to download it first.

Ubuntu 12.10 will install Unity by default, which has problems with
Orca. However, Sonar has a modified installer that will fully install
GNOME 3.6 either with or without gnome-shell, depending on the image you
download, and configure it to run by default. I'm not 100% sure that
Orca speaks the login screen on Sonar, but it should as far as I know.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk