inaccessible ubiquity

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 8 22:07:05 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 05:30:52AM EST, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:
> hi luke,
>
> i also figured out that when using gnome shell or maybe unity too
> that apps can be sluggish at times.

What do you mean by sluggish, and in which desktop environment does this occur?
> maybe this is the same problem?

Your problem is not even remotely related to the ubiquity accessibility problem, I'm sure of it.

> or its my half broken quantal install which also could be the issue here.

It would be interesting to see whether a fresh quantal install still gives you issues. I am running on a day old install here, and I haven't had any issues so far.

Luke