Orca refuses speech rate keystroke

Milton milton at tomaatnet.nl
Fri May 18 17:34:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I did a fresh install of Ubuntu Precise and got Orca 3.4.1 running with espeak. I went to the Orca Preferences to set a keystroke for increasing and decreasing the speech rate as I did In Natty. I set Insert_up-arrow and Insert_down-arrow and those keystrokes also appears in the short key list when I double click Insert_h. But nothing happens after when I press Insert_up-arrow or Insert-down-arrow. Can somebody confirm this and how can I solve this?
Milton