how to get more applications in the launchbar?

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:54:11 UTC 2012

Hello,
Is there a way for us using orca to rearrange icons on the launch bar?
Because apps added using this method are ussually  added to the bottom.

if the only option available for now is to delete all icons and then add
them in the order I would like to have then that's just a time consuming
workaround.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 14.5.2012 20:47, Milton  napísal: