[orca-list] Ubuntu 12.10 and beyond, Unity 2D will no longer be maintained.

Alex Midence alex.midence at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:58:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Luke,

Do you or, for that matter, any of the other members on this list know if the terminal is accessible from Unity 3d?  If so, all someone would have to do if they want to keep up with the latest developments would be to install gnome shell or, who knows, even KDE by that time using the terminal.  That way, you aren't stuck in the lts's and can take advantage of other accessibility fixes that come about in gnome itself where the developers of a particular app fix something that was making their app non Orca friendly.

Br,
Alex M