Indicators related bugs

Hammer Attila hammera at
Wed Mar 21 09:37:18 UTC 2012

I reported two other indicators related bugs:
1. In user menu after guest session menu item have a silent menu item
with Orca not possible identifying:

2. Default network indicator main menu not have label or accessible
description, Orca only spokening "menu" role name:

I attached a video in the last bug with I created the recordmydesktop
application, to demonstrate the bug and prowide possibility developers
to compare visual output and screen reader produced output. Now I will
be make the indicator-session related video.