ubuntu 12.04 and alt+tab

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Tue Mar 13 21:08:17 UTC 2012

Hi all, is there any way to check key bindings in Unity-2d?  The reason
for my asking, is that I have suspition as to whether alt+tab, alt+f4
and alt+space are even bound to any actions in the 2d environment.  I
have tested other environments under Ubuntu 12.04, including Unity-3d,
gnome-shell, and gnome fallback, and all three of the keystrokes I
mentioned work as they're supposed to.  I dist-upgraded my system a half
hour ago, and still can't use any of those three keystrokes in
Unity-2d.  Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.  As always,
thanks much in advance.

Guy