Accessibility Meta-package or pp?

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:12:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is there a single package or ppa containing the accessibility for Ubuntu
12.04?  This would be handy for derivative distros, like Trisquel, to be
sure their accessibility is the latest and complete.  My question is
prompted by an experience with the Trisquel 5.5 beta, in which orca was
present, but without libgail-3.  The lack of this library caused many
objects, known to be accessible with orca, not to work properly.  I
added all things libgail-3 from the repositories, and my system is as
accessible as any Ubuntu 11.10, running orca, and using Gnome Classic
desktop.

Just a thought,

Dave  Hunt