ubuntu 12.04 and alt+tab

Guy Schlosser guyster104 at att.net
Fri Mar 9 23:21:40 UTC 2012

Hey there Luke and Jose, I just wanted to write about what I've noticed
with the alt+tab issue.  It seems that whatever is wrong, is only wrong
with Unity 2d.  I installed the latest updates on my desktop, running
Unity 3d, and alt+tab works just fine, along with alt+space for the
minimize/maximize menu, and alt+f4.  I then booted into Unity 2d on the
same desktop machine, and have the same problems, as on my laptop
running Unity 2d.  On a more positive note though, I was glad to hear
that the menus are now reading again after today's updates.  For me, in
Unity 2d and 3d both.  I hope this helps narrow down the problem, and
look forward to being able to use alt+tab again in Unity 2d.

Thanks to all for all the hard work,

Guy