How can possible enable login sound an installed Precise system?

Hammer Attila hammera at
Fri Mar 9 09:34:30 UTC 2012

I have got a possible trivial question:
How can possible enable again the succesful login sound with an
installed Precise system if an user using screen reader?
I tryed the startup applications preference tool. GNOME login sound
service is presented, but unfortunately I see only following columns the
tree table:
- Enable column (this is an empty column, nothing possible doing this
column with keyboard), Orca says this column is empty.
- Icon column (this column shows the application icon).
- Name column (this column shows the application name).

Oldest versions of the startup applications preference tool the first
column is a check box with possible checking or unchecking the required