ubuntu 12.04 and alt+tab

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza vilmar at informal.com.br
Fri Mar 9 00:51:38 UTC 2012

Hi Luke.
I am using unity2d with all updates. This is the default installation
when installing using orca, isn't it?
My test case is:
Press alt+t to open a terminal and press alt+t to open another terminal.
Now try to switch from one terminal to the other pressing alt+tab.
In my environment it doesn't work.
I am running 12.04 using a virtual machine and the VM is running under
ubuntu 11.10 with all updates.
Thanks.