audacious player

Sergey V. Fleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 7 03:34:20 UTC 2012

Hello, all!

04.06.2012 11:17, Vojtěch Polášek написал:
> Hi,
> I am sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I was used to use audacious
> player, because it had very intuitive controlls etc.
> Now a strange thing happens - the interface is a bit changed, but this
> isn't anything horible. But when I try to open some folder, it scans all
> of its subfolders and doesn't allow me to go further down.

I did not mention how do you open these folders. If you are doing this
from the audacious itself then I agree, that it is not very convinient.
The "open with..." feature of Nautilus works much better in this case
and does exactly what you want. Just use the the context menu on a
folder and you can set it up there.

HTh,

Sergey.