audacious player

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:17:24 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I was used to use audacious
player, because it had very intuitive controlls etc.
Now a strange thing happens - the interface is a bit changed, but this
isn't anything horible. But when I try to open some folder, it scans all
of its subfolders and doesn't allow me to go further down. I can't find
any setting to change this behavior. I don't want my whole collection to
be loaded, I just want to pick some folder and play it.
Thank you very much,
Vojta