pulseaudio device chooser

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:15:03 UTC 2012

Hello,
With ubuntu 10.04 I was using an app pulseaudio device chooser what
allowed me to have the following settings.
I was using sb audigy soundcard as a main systems device. Using
pulseaudio device chooser I was able to transfer the speech-dispatcher
output to the built-in soundcard.
The resulting effect is that I had all the music, system sounds, yotube
skype etc playing through the loud speakers connected to the main
soundcard and speech-dispatcher output playing through the headphones
connected to the second sound card.
Is there a way to do this with ubuntu 12.04 if yes can you give me some
advices?
It appears package padevchooser is not available for ubuntu 12.04.

Greetings

Peter