problems to access the network manager

Luke Yelavich themuso at
Sun Jan 29 22:54:44 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 08:36:02AM EST, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
> Hi,
> I find some tracebacks in debug created by orca.
> I filed the following bug to orca team:

I should also note that as of 12.04, you should get more information about networks that your computer can see wirelessly, i.e when you move through the network menu and hear wireless networks in range, you will hear signal strength and security status. This is not yet in 12.04, as the supporting code only landed late last week. I will be working on the rest of the implementation this week, and will notify all users testing precise when it is ready for testing.