HUD in 12.04?

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 26 09:17:23 UTC 2012

On 26/01/12 09:11, Robert cole wrote:
> Hello, Alan.
>
> I actually did install the Guest Additions through VirtualBox itself.
yeah, don't do that :) sudo apt-get install virtualbox--ose-guest-x11 in
the guest.
> I also installed Ubuntu into the Virtual machine using the blindness
> profile using Orca. I am probably going to get the daily live CD
> tomorrow and start from scratch. I do not know if there have been any
> changes regarding magnification in Unity3D, but I can still use eZoom
> on my host system for magnification if it is not available in the guest.
I am testing some cool stuff with a fork of eZoom which does text cursor
tracking, it works when I have two monitors, but breaks when I turn off
the external monitor, which is a pain because I want to do a screencast
of it, but it only works when my desktop is too big to screencast.
Should be some updates on this soon.

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk