help with the live cd

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:39:28 UTC 2012

Assuming you're talking about Ubuntu 11.10, you can just press control+s
to start Orca after you hear the drums. You may also want to check out
the accessibility notes that came out when Oneric was released at:
http://ubuntuaccessibility.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/oneiric-ocelot/ to

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at gmail.com