Need help please

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:30:30 UTC 2012

I apologize if Charlie already covered this below, but you could try to
use the cd command to make the directory where the executable is located
the current working directory and then run the command with $./foobar.
As Charlie says, the directory may not be in your path, so if you
explicitly provide the path then your problem may go away. Note that the
dot in ./ is a shortcut for the current working directory.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at gmail.com