In latest Precise live system if I run any GUI command with sudo prefix, I get can not open display error message

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Jan 13 15:23:05 UTC 2012

Hy,

Jeremy, thank you the confirmation for Unity too.
Rob, unfortunately su -c command suggestion doesn't help. After I change
root password and run for example su -c gedit command, I get following
error message the live CD:
EggSMClient-WARNING **: Failed to connect to the session manager: None
of the authentication protocols specified are supported

** WARNING **: Could not connect to session bus
ubuntu at ubuntu:~$

Attila