menu accessibility seems broken

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Feb 21 12:36:11 UTC 2012

Hy Luke,

Possible I see similar issue under GNOME3 fallback session the
indicator-applet-complete package.
If I activated the indicators with Super+S keystroke, and move menu
items with arrow keys, all check menu items Orca only spokening the
check menu state, but not spokening the menu label.
I tested this problem with latest Orca master version. Interesting, all
other check menu items containing applications the check menu items
working good (for example Gnome Terminal).
Anybody experiencing similar issues in Unity when try using indicators?
Indicator-applet and indicator-applet-complete packages are not changed
since uploaded with Precise.

Attila