gksu or gksudo again (can not open display related problem)

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Feb 9 09:06:26 UTC 2012

Hy,

I tryed a think my precise live CD with this problem related, and
resolve this problem:
If passed the access=v3 boot parameter, casper-a11y-enable script create
a file with named a11y-sudo in the /etc/sudoers.d directory.
If I remove this file, gksu and gksudo launch correct the GUI applications.
This file not need?
The script code part doing following in casper-a11y-enable script:
  add_sudoers_file()
  {
	if [ "$HOME" = "/root" ] || [ -n "$IN_INITRAMFS" ]; then
	        cat <<EOF > $CHROOT_DIR/etc/sudoers.d/a11y-sudo
# To allow accessibility in GTK to work with sudo.
Defaults        env_keep = "ORBIT_SOCKETDIR XDG_SESSION_COOKIE GTK_MODULES"
EOF
		chmod 0440 $CHROOT_DIR/etc/sudoers.d/a11y-sudo
	else
		echo "Warning: Could not create sudoers file due to no root privileges."
	fi
  }

Attila