gksu or gksudo again (can not open display related problem)

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Feb 8 12:02:00 UTC 2012

Hy,

I think I possible found why happening this issue my generated custom
live CD'z.
Prewious, I disabled the GFX boot logo in isolinux/isolinux.cfg file,
and pass access=v3 parameter in isolinux/txt.cfg file.
I doed this because I presetted default with hungarian language my CD's
and want default with screen reader support automaticaly.
If I enable GFXBOOT boot logo and remove access=v3 parameter, gksu
correct launching GUI applications.
Access=v3 command line parameter is deprecated?

Attila